In our SCADA supervision division we carry out thorough analyses of our clients’ needs, developing the design and planning of the project, including installation, commissioning and maintenance.
We improve O&M through the implementation of advanced data analytics solutions for agile decision-making, allowing performance levels to be improved both at the plant level, as well as the entire portfolio.
It easily integrates with any Plant Control System (PPC – Power Plant Controller), both from ISEMAREN, and from third parties, and supports worldwide network codes, including functionalities for remedial action schemes (RAS), automatic trigger (ATG) and load (ALG) generation schemes.
- Compatible with different architectures
- Connectivity with all types of devices
- Open architecture capable of working with third-party products
- It allows you to create synergies with the products and services of other suppliers
Functionalities of our SCADA:
- Monitoring – Constant observation of alarms and events
- KPI Analysis – Real-time information
- Process management – Process control and organisation
- Integration with Power Plant Controller – For different network codes worldwide including remedial action schemes (RAS), automatic trigger (ATG) and load (ALG) generation schemes
- Online control of the Photovoltaic Solar Plant and the state of the infrastructure.
- Preventive maintenance which increases availability and optimises O&M costs, reducing LCOE.
- Own development of dynamic, analytical and applications reports.
Countries where we have SCADA projects
- Spain: 27 projects 210 MW
- France: 1 project 87 MW
- Mexico: 8 projects 949 MW
- Guatemala: 2 projects 88 MW
- Honduras: 2 projects 54 MW
- United States: 1 project 20 MW
- El Salvador: 1 project 10 MW
- Ghana: 3 projects 26 MW
- Greece: 1 project 41 MW
SCADA/BI/CMMC. Based on open trading platforms
Standard protocols. Industrial protocols: IEC, Mod Bus, DNP3
Architecture. We adapt to any type of architecture (centralised, on-premise distributed, cloud) and any type of device (desktop, mobile,)
Management software for preventive and corrective maintenance work for the optimum performance of photovoltaic plants.
We are involved in the development, integration and implementation of CMMS (maintenance management software) throughout the process.
BI (Business Intelligence)
We supply applications and tools for the visualisation and analysis of exploitation data for the improvement and optimisation of decisions and performance.
- Integration with our CMMS and/or SCADA platforms, or with third-party platforms.
- Automatic and interactive reporting.
Power Plant Control
We offer an analysis, simulation, implementation and testing service applying different network codes worldwide.
We are suppliers of our own PPC for photovoltaic plants. We take care of its implementation from scratch. We are also experts in integration with third-party PPCs. Our extensive experience in the implementation of PPC allows us to work with all types of inverters.
The great advantage of our PPCs is that they can be contracted separately or together with our SCADAs. We adapt to any need or requirement.
- High performance for the plant operator
- Stability for the network operator
- Security for project management
Our Power Plant Controller: Open-PPC-X1 is certified by CERE according to UE 2016/631 standard for simulation and hardware and is compatible with any inverter model on the market. It has complete regulation in active power, reactive, frequency and plant voltage. Having worked in several countries with different network codes makes us aware that the PPC must be configurable with all of them and respond according to the corresponding network code requirements.
Open-PPC-X1 is the result of Isemaren’s R&D. Designed from the experience of our team in the sector, incorporating all possible improvements analyzed in plants around the world.
In recent years we have successfully implemented our PPC in various countries with their respective network codes and operators (Spain, France, Honduras and Mexico).
- PPC certified according to EU 2016/631 and valid for any inverter on the market.
- Certified in NTS632 V1 SENP y NTS631 V2 SEPE.
- Predictive control for a fast response.
- Configurable for any Network Code.
- Dynamic regulations tailored to installation and regulation.
- Predictive regulation system for quick response on time.
- Plant regulation compatible with all market inverters both string and central.
Connection with plant equipment using Modbus TCP protocol.
- Control and web display or local HMI.
- PSS/E and DIgSILENT certified simulation models available
- Available with internal Power Meter or compatible with any external one.
We are a Gold Certified company in Ignition SCADA by Inductive Automation.