The commitment made by Isemaren to safeguard the environment continues to be recognised. Proof of this is obtaining the ISO 14001 certification in August 2019. This certification guarantees that Isemaren manages its processes within a framework which contemplates the control of environmental aspects, compliance with environmental management and the establishment of improvement objectives.
ISO 14001: 2015, the most widespread environmental management tool in the world, has been certified by SGS. This accredits Isemaren as an environmentally sustainable company. We have gone beyond strict regulatory compliance, taking on new voluntary challenges aimed at a more effective and efficient action of our management in the environmental field. Obtaining this recognition implies committing to consolidate an environmental strategy within the company, aligned with internal guidelines, as well as with the main trends, challenges and opportunities within a world which is increasingly aware of the environment. One of Isemaren’s main objectives is to work for a world where 100% of the energy consumed is renewable.
One of Isemaren’s main objectives is to work for a world where 100% of the energy consumed is renewable
Some of the main advantages which benefit companies which obtain ISO 14001 are:
- It facilitates the management of and compliance with the environmental risks indicated by the law.
- Cost reduction thanks to the more efficient use of raw materials, energy saving and proper waste management (reduction, reuse, recycling).
- Reducing environmental impact. With it we will be contributing to the maintenance and protection of the planet.
- Development in innovation and productivity.
- Possibility of accessing a greater number of grants and other financing lines.
- Pollution reduction and improvement of environmental protection motivates all Isemaren employees.
- Increased trust in suppliers, partners and investors.