Business Intelligence refers to data collection through different tools that later are transformed into useful information for decision-making in companies.
Business Intelligence main objective is to convert data into valuable information for the company and transform it into knowledge, enabling them to perform effective work.
Key benefits of Business Intelligence:
- Ability to anticipate problems that may arise and provide almost immediate solutions.
- Monitor objectives set and make projections for the future.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your business.
- Support for companies to make appropriate decisions based on truthful and reliable information.
- Greater competitiveness compared to other companies in the sector.
What is Power BI?
Power BI is a Business Intelligence solution that enables you to produce interactive dashboards, tables, reports, and charts.
Power BI Positioning:
- Forrester Study. Where organizations improved return on investment 366% with Power BI.
- Excellent position for thirteenth consecutive year in the Gartner Quadrant.
Power BI competitive advantages:
- Industry leader.
- With minimal licensing, enormous development possibilities.
- Larger, faster-growing business intelligence cloud.
- Unification of all data sources for self-service analysis.
- Process acceleration with Microsoft tools.
- Integrable with Microsoft Power Platform.
- It has the largest collection of connectors developed by a BI tool.
- Abstraction capacity, reports dedicated to each specific role.