We offer a broad range of software solutions for monitoring, supervision, management, control, system configuration, architecture and real-time data analysis of key components in a generation plant.
SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition): we analyse your needs and design and plan the project, including installation, start-up and maintenance.
We improve operation and maintenance by implementing advanced data analytics solutions for streamlined decision-making. This improves the performance of the plant and the entire portfolio.
- Compatible with different architectures
- Connectivity with all types of device
We are a GOLD Certified company for IGNITION by Inductive Automation.
- Monitoring – constant observation of alarms and events
- Scalable architecture – centralised and on-premises
- Historisation – optimising storage, managing data quality
- Data recovery – store and forward functionality
- KPI analysis – information in real time
- Standard protocols – OPC/ModBus-based architecture
- Integrable – second-level compatible tools
- Customisable – adaptable to your needs
- Open – access to tools and the source code
- Desktop and/or web (mobile-responsive) application
- Online and remote control of the photovoltaic solar plant and the state of the infrastructures
- Preventative maintenance that increases availability and optimises operating and maintenance costs and reduces the LCOEs
- Own creation of dynamic reports, analytics and applications
- Operating system: Debian (Linux) – www.debian.org
- Virtualisation: PROXMOX – www.proxmox.com
- Database: PostgreSQL – www.postgresql.org
- SCADA: IGNITION – www.inductiveautomation.com
Business intelligence solution
We are a MS PowerBI certified company.
Portfolio management automation
We provide applications and tools for displaying and analysing operating data for improving and optimising decisions and performance.
- Integration with our GMAO/CMMS, ERP and/or SCADA platforms or third-party platforms:
- Weather forecast (SolarGIS)
- Energy market operators (OMIE)
- Automatic and interactive reporting
- Indicators of gross power, net power, production availability, maintenance, nominal hours and performance ratio, with or without applying plant deterioration
- Comparison of power and radiation in different periods
- Characteristics of the plant (location, description and nominal power)
- Energy comparison: base case/due diligence
- Analysis of availability and PR on a daily or hourly basis
- Comparison of nominal hours with respect to legislative requirements
- Analysis of unavailability of the facilities
- Certification of assigned hours and workload balance
- Logging of incoming articles and plant expenses
- Consumption of warehouse articles associated to work orders